Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Starting Point..
               When i opened my eyes this morning  i just realized that everything in the relationship depends upon how we start our dating with our mate. i just remembered an experience of dating  someone  who just  can't  leave my mind because  our date seem to be  weird at the same time its like "sweet"  :p  it was like a group date, i mean  group of tree of which  i thought  nothing will happened  like, what i mean  is  not those  STUPID THINGS  that you  might  be thinking right now  but. those sparks and  all those sweet memories. Let me Tell you  what just happens. ... that girl who was  like a younger sister to me  and  my fried,we had a date like in the middle of  April and  it was like more on a bonding . but as long as people go together we will consider it as a date... :p  so  to make the story short  while  singing  in the music box. three of us  our  one friend  just left us  alone and like that time it was my turn to sing and  when i look at her  it was like so meaningful  that everything  gives meaning.  like not just  "Siblings Relationship" that we used to treat each other but something that I will treasure for the rest of my life...  although those things are not on the plan  but it happened for a reason  and that reason i am  thankful now :)


                                                                                                                        # Bench <3

No comments:

Post a Comment